banner

banner
'We have come to destroy you!'

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Sanguinary Guard + Priest!

Hi,

I finished off my sanguinary priest today. Running one of these with the Sanguinary Guard is quite useful. Extra weapon skill is nice and that feel no pain has saved me many times.

I'm still getting use to my new camera. It's a huge step up from my cybershot. I'm having trouble focussing on the right parts of the models. I think I may be getting too close when I try my squad shots so forgive me for sub-par pictures. They'll get better. I've only scratched the surface of the functionality of the camera.

Anyway, here are the models! First up: Battle Surgeon Gratus AKA 'The Vaccinator' :-)

I'm here to give you your injection!
My chapter is a 'counts as' Blood Angels so most of the time I have to come up with suitable reasons or explanations as to why I get certain rules. I dislike the whole blood-chalice, sanguinius death induced rage idea and prefer to say that my Battle Surgeons (priest) use combat drugs and strange poisons to further enhance my space marines. Gratus features vials and hoses and all sorts of gubbinz but his main talking point is his combat drug injecter! :) (taken from Fabius Bile)

Small rant: Why the f**king F**CK do GW insist on making awesome models, then give them dumb rules or rules that make no sense? The Original Blood Angel sanguinary priest (not my one) cannot take Artificier armour despite the fact that the GW model is CLEARLY wearing it. Grrrr.





A much better picture than before!

Slice you!

Also, this. Cos it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment